CHANGSHU TIANYING DYEING CO.,LTD

We deal in all kinds of knitted fabrics

It is a one-stop production of raw materials, weaving, milling, raising, dyeing and printing

Tianying/Tianfu
Create high quality fashion life

Our company specializes in the production and management of all kinds of knitted fabrics.It is a one-stop production of raw materials, weaving, milling, raising, dyeing and printing


Professional knitting fabric production and sales, for your escort
In order to develop and create a better future

The company has all kinds of large circular knitting machines;Comb/shear;Imported thermosetting machine;High temperature dyeing machine;Imported granulation and fleece production line;All kinds of sewing equipment and matching production equipment and production quality control and testing facilities.Strong ability to develop new products.

Stable supply of garment and fabric to ensure timely delivery

Create value without waiting


In order to ensure the timely delivery of the garment fabric to the customer, the production cycle is extended by 0.3% of the total amount of payment, 0.6% on the second day and 0.9% on the third day. The contract can also be terminated after delivery.It is our responsibility to ensure the absolute safety of garment and fabric in the transportation process and the insurance premium in the transportation process.

After-sales service

A purchase is a lifetime's worth


Pre-sales door-to-door service to customize the most practical and cost-effective procurement plan for you;The products in sale are packed independently according to the departments and boxes, and are delivered by professional logistics to facilitate the distribution of customers.The same fabric is available within three years after sales, which is convenient for customers to add and replace, so as to avoid worries about the future.

ABOUT US


Our company is located in changshu, jiangsu, a famous national historical and cultural city.It is only 100km from Shanghai, 35km from suzhou and 40km from wuxi. It is located near the provincial highway.


Our company specializes in the production and management of all kinds of knitted fabrics.It is a one-stop production of raw materials, weaving, milling, raising, dyeing and printing.The company has all kinds of large circular knitting machines;Comb/shear;Imported thermosetting machine;High temperature dyeing machine;Imported granulation and fleece production line;All kinds of sewing equipment and matching production equipment and production quality control and testing facilities.With strong product ...

CONTACT

—————————————————————


Contact: Mr.Tan

mobile:13338009786

tel:0512-52857788

fax:0512-52136686/52851938

email:28551049@qq.com

add:yangzhou road, yushan development zone, changshu city, jiangsu province




WAP SITE

—————————————


qrCode
WAP SITE